Our previous article discussed the 10 most popular Android apps for the programmer. These Android applications will help you improve your programming and code practice knowledge. In this post, I’ll discuss the 5 Free Android Apps To Learn Hacking.
A lot of people use smartphones to study and there are numerous Android applications to help with that. In the case of Learn Hacking from your phone, there isn’t any knowledge to give away.
Top five free Android applications to help you learn to hack
1.Hacking Tips 2.0 (1 millions+ installations)
Hacking Tutorial Version 2 is a step-by-step guide to explaining various hacking methods. This application provides an extensive and tried-and-tested tutorial for those who are just beginning to find ways to gain access to the world of hacking. This app teaches you the simplest, most straightforward ways to successfully execute a hack, how it operates, and, most importantly, how to safeguard yourself from the dangers of hacking.
- The hacking tutorials we provide are 100% guaranteed to work.
- The Chatroom Chatroom for discussing hacking issues with other students
- Available Offline
- The latest hacking technology and hacking news
2. Hacking tutorials (100K+ installations)
The goal of this app is to assist users to get started on learning about hacking or to learn more about the way hackers operate, how they attack and how to safeguard themselves. This application explains each hacking method and also demonstrates how to apply these.
It will teach you:
- Hacking Process, Types
- How do I become a Hacker
- Facebook Hacks and Tricks
- Online websites, hacks, and tips
- Android mobiles tricks and hacks
- How do you defend yourself from attacks
Also read : Ace Hacking With These Top 5 Hacking Tools!
3. Hackers Reference (100K+ installations)
This app is the Best Information Security Reference on the Market!
It will teach you:
- The construction of a honeypot
- Cracking WEP Encryption
- Introduction to Sniffing the Wire
- SQL Injection How-To
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Web shells
- Scanning the Network & Enumerating Services
- Exploiting Services
- Maintaining Access
- Linux Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- OS X Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- Windows Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- USB Device hacking
- Various Penetration Testing Methodologies
Also Read : 10 Best Websites To Learn Ethical Hacking Online
4. White Hat Hacking Tutorials (50K+ installations)
Whitebook is a rapidly growing community comprised of white hat Hackers or as they are referred to Security Professionals. We begin by providing tutorials and methods to become a Security Professional and then grow as a community with job updates, Project Updates, Support, and all things related to Cyber Security for our users.
- Hacking Basics
- Common Hacking Tuts
- Security Standards
- Exploits And Exploitation
- Advanced Tools
- Cyber Forensics
- Security Management
- Tips and Tricks
5. Hack Hackers (50K+ installations)
HACK HACKERS is an amazing tutorial application that can protect your personal information from being hacked. It will also protect your personal information from being used to gain access to your personal information.
This provides information on how you can:
- Make sure you have a secure Wi-Fi password as well as a Wireless Router
- Make sure you have a secure IP address
- Stop your FB accounts from getting compromised
- Secure your email account
- Create a password that is safe and memorable
- Make sure you are secure with your WhatsApp chat
- Security precautions for hackers
- Tips for hackers to avoid hacking websites
- Secure a pen drive?
- Secure your details on Facebook
- How can I protect myself when online? Five Methods to Download Torrents Unrestrictedly
- How do you conceal the IP Address?