Split-screen battle royale is a significant change, and Epic is introducing it in Fortnite. All PlayStation and Xbox players will be capable of playing Fortnite in split-screen mode. If you’re looking for a way to play Fortnite in split-screen mode, you’ve come to the perfect spot.
By using the split-screen mode, you can observe every teammate’s perspectives on the same half of that screen. In addition, the changes to a movement available in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 have made split-screen mode more practical.
So, without wasting any time, let’s find out how to utilize the split-screen mode within Fortnite:
How can I utilize split-screen mode within Fortnite?
If you’re playing using PlayStation or Xbox, You can play Fortnite in split-screen mode. Follow the steps below:
- Start Fortnite and go to the Main Menu.
- Make sure two controllers have been connected and switched on.
- When both controllers are connected, the first controller must invite the other player to sign up for their account.
- After logging into their account, the second player will appear in the lobby. The split-screen mode will be automatically activated whenever you begin a game.
- If one of the players quits or disconnects from the game and leaves, the split-screen session ends.
- Split-screen works only when in a game. The lobby and sub-menus can’t be shared.
- Players aren’t able to share inventory in split-screen mode.
- Both players need to have the same language setting to play split-screen.
- Split-screen mode isn’t supported by mobile platforms, Nintendo Switch, PC platforms, creative and limited-time modes. Save the World or Solos.
- The split-screen mode is perfect when you have a reliable internet connection.
The split-screen mode of Fortnite can help you out since you’ll be able to view the perspectives of your teammates in real-time. If you’ve not yet played it, try it out now.
If, however, you are experiencing any difficulties with the split-screen mode of Fortnite, Let us know in the comments section below.