Youtube Search not Working
YouTube has been a huge success for many years now and it is easy to see why. The site offers free video content, an awesome search engine that makes finding videos on any topic or category as simple as typing in a few words (a process called “searching”), but there are some issues with YouTube’s latest update which may have caused this issue-we’ll discuss how you can fix it!
YouTube users have noticed that the search function on their favorite site has stopped working after September 12th. When you type in a keyword or phrase, nothing comes up! This issue seems to affect both desktop and mobile versions of YouTube so it’s not just happening here at home with me either; other people all over the world are reporting having this problem as well- maybe google is updating too quickly?
Today I went looking for some old videos but couldn’t find any because when clicked on “search” from within each video page there was no way around clicking out again into regular binging mode without being able get right back.
Youtube is rolling out an update that will make it easier to find videos you want. The new search function should help people with playlists or subscriptions, but there are some consequences! If your channel relies heavily on Youtube’s regular searches then things might change for them in terms of viewership numbers and earnings from outside sources such as Google Ads (which show up next door) Facebook ads linked through account settings at the moment–the latter being more important than ever before because we’re definitely going witnessing less organic traffic hitting these platforms soon.You can still find new uploads if you follow youtube channels that upload content daily. You could also use hashtags by searching for the keyword plus “hashtag” in order to listen on similar videos online!
- Make sure you’re signed into youtube.
- try to search for a different video.
- Correct date and time on your device;.
- Check if the internet connection is working by going on another website, such as Google or Facebook.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Close all other tabs in your browser and try opening a new tab where you can type youtube into the address bar.
Fix 1: Make sure you're signed into youtube:
- If you’re not signed in, youtube will not save your searches or preferences.To sign in, open youtube and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Then select “Sign In.”
- If you have a google account, enter your email address and password and click “sign in.
- If you don’t have a google account, click “create account” and follow the steps.
Fix 2:Clear your browser's cache and cookie:
- Open the YouTube website.
- Click on the small gear icon in the top right corner of the main screen.
- Select “History: Clear all viewing history.”
- Make sure that both “Cookies” and “Cache” are checked, then click “Clear Browsing Data.”
Now try to search for a video:
- Type a keyword or phrase into the main search bar at the top of the page.
- Press Enter/Return on your keyboard, or click on the magnifying glass icon.If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, there may be a problem with your browser:
- Try using a different browser (such Firefox or Chrome).
- Check that your browser is up to date.
- If you’re using an ad blocker, try disabling it and see if that makes a difference.
Fix 3: Correct Date and Time on Your Device
One potential reason your YouTube search might not be working is that the date and time on your device are incorrect. This can sometimes happen if you’ve recently changed or updated your device’s software. To fix this, you’ll need to ensure that the date and time are set correctly on your device.
Disable Your VPN:
Another potential reason your YouTube search might not be working is that you’re using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access the internet. If this is the case, you’ll need to disable your VPN in order to use YouTube.
4 thoughts on “Youtube Search not Working”
Pingback: 12 Best YouTube Video Downloaders [Android Apps For 2021] - updatedVerse
Pingback: 12 Best And Free Media Players For Windows 10 PC (2021 Edition) - updatedVerse
Pingback: Best Nintendo Switch Emulators For PC and Android - updatedVerse
Pingback: Free Youtube Proxy